The desire to find a weight loss plan that is easy to follow, doesn’t leave you wanting more, and offers great convenience in the choices of food and how it’s prepared has been on the minds of thousands of people. Desiring to lose weight is one thing; finding the right thing to help you is quite different. If that describes you, maybe what you may have been looking for is Diet to Go.
Diet to Go Basics
Diet to Go is one option you may not have heard of before, but it offers all of the above requirements and more.
- Being one of the major diet food delivery services recommended by users, dieticians, and doctors everywhere, Diet to Go offers healthy, freshly prepared, delicious, and convenient meal plans that will be delivered right to your door.
- Diet to Go is available to be shipped anywhere in the United States, even Hawaii and Alaska.
- All the meals prepared by Diet to Go are low fat, low sodium, and low cholesterol, all while being high in nutritional value, rich in flavor, and acceptable by the American Diabetes Association, the American Heart Association, the American Cancer Society, and the American Dietetic Association. With such high standards being followed, you will know you are eating healthy food while still receiving the necessary daily requirements of nutrition.
- There are four different meal plans. You will be given a series of questions to determine which one is right for you. Taken into consideration will be things such as the need to lose weight, how much you need to lose, any allergies or food sensitivities you might have, your preferences in food and taste, and your general health. When you have decided to purchase Diet to Go, a counselor will help determine which plan will help you achieve your goals based on your own personal needs.
- With a wide range of people from many different lifestyles, such as new mothers, busy working men and women, older homebound people, and many others, the success rate of Diet to Go has been quite high. On average, between two and three pounds are usually lost per week. This means following the full meal plan, not cheating, and following directions about other things, such as drinking water.
- When you look into Diet to Go, you will be given a free analysis to help determine your needs.
- There is a forum available for you to join on the website of Diet to Go. This forum will give you the encouragement you need, help answer any questions you might have, and give you real people to talk to who also use Diet to Go.
- A dietitian is available for you to talk to about any questions or concerns you might have regarding the Diet to Go diet food delivery program. Trained to know how to help you with your needs, the dietitian will be able to aid you along your weight loss journey.
- There is also a live internet chat you can join to give you additional support and help keep you informed about new products and food.
- If you are a vegetarian, diabetic, or require special meal plans for any other reason, there is a Diet to Go plan for you.
Does Diet to Go Work? Look at Some Success Stories
As difficult as it can be to find a plan that works, Diet to Go has proven successful for many people who haven’t had success with other weight loss programs.
Donna began Diet to Go as a convenience after having her baby. She wanted to use her time to play with her new addition rather than prepare food. Much to her surprise, she lost 25 pounds in two months. With all the compliments she receives and how good she feels, Donna is a walking testimony as to how well Diet to Go can work.
Scott went from not being able to tie his shoes because he couldn’t even bend over to running a 10k race in just a year. He has been given a new lease on life after thinking he would die because of being overweight for so long. Now, Scott is in fine shape to do anything he wants to do, including living a longer, healthier life.
Patti had tried many other diets and had not been successful with any of them. She has lost almost all the weight she wants to lose through the Diet to Go plan, with only a fraction of it left to lose. She feels wonderful and says that the convenience of having her meals ready to heat and eat, as well as having all of her favorite foods available whenever she wants them, has helped her stick with the program.
‘K’ is a diabetic who has special dietary needs. When she first began Diet to Go, her A1C test level was 11.4, much higher than the recommended range of 4.5 to 5.8. After being on Diet to Go for only four months, her level had gone down to 6.0. This is in the well-controlled diabetic range, and her doctors are amazed at how well she is doing without any medication.
You can read about the success of many other people who use Diet to Go on the website and at many review sites. The recommended way to lose weight is Diet to Go.
Weight loss can be difficult if you don’t change your eating patterns and make some life-long changes. Diet to Go will help you along the way and give you the tools you need to be one of the amazing success stories of weight loss and health recovery.
When you decide to use Diet to Go, you may be making the best decision of your life. You will reap the benefits of becoming healthier, enjoying activities that you have been kept from because of your weight, and feeling better than ever. With the long-lasting results of your ideal weight being reached and the professionals at Diet to Go helping you maintain your weight loss, you will finally have reached your goal.